View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Mike H.

Default Starting from scratch with my baseball room.

It's been a while since I've posted. Over the past six weeks I've had two long business trips, I've painted 3/4 of our home, replaced all the base boards on the main floor, and installed slate tile. New carpet for the first floor will be in next week. Anyway...I'm starting on my office/baseball room. Everything is out, I just finished painting (nice deep green), I'll put new base in on Saturday, then I start on the good stuff. I'm taking out the old TV and puting in wall mounted LCD.

One of the biggest challenges is deciding what to feature where. Obviously the top tier pieces will be out, but I had almost everything out before and every inch covered (see pics).

I'm thinking about building a couple nice wall mounted cases on each side of the window to hold figural pieces. Do you guys think I should load the room up again or minimize? I like the idea of packing it in because you can look around and appreciate something new all the time. On the other hand, when you minimize, what is featured looks that much better. Any thoughts or other ideas while my slate is clean. I can build just about anything made of wood, so suggest away.

Last edited by mjkm90; 10-02-2009 at 02:58 PM.