View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Hey Erick

Your "broken record" replies are becoming boring (if not tedious). These comments of yours indicate that you do not understand the significance of
the Exclusive 12 series of either the T206 issue or the T205 issue.

Furthermore, it appears that you don't understand the significance of the 12 subjects in the 150-only series, or Elite 12 group of rare PIEDMONT 350
cards, or other T206 sub-sets.

But, then I may be misjudging you ......for perhaps you do understand these factors. However, your mindset is so stuck in this "17 or 34 myth" that
you are incapable of accepting facts regarding the T206 set's structures which have been established for years. You're bent on trying to "re-invent"
the T206 structure.

Look, I didn't "invent" this 12 Factor. It was inherent in the T206's structure. The numbers are there; and, they do not lie. Any logically thinking mind
realizes the mathematics of the various series in the T206 structure....and, that translates to printing formats which strongly suggest columns of 12
cards on a sheet.

Your latest thread.."Proof? T206 were printed in rows of more than twelve"..is so misleading that it is laughable. You have PROVED nothing with your
"SMOKE and MIRRORS" diagrams.

Much less claiming you have proof that the printed sheets were not formatted in rows of 12 cards.

Please do us both a favor.....do not respond anymore to my threads on the subject of printed sheet sizes and configurations....and, I'll refrain from
responding to your's.

T-Rex TED