View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 03:28 PM
Dan=iel Enri.ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
It's not a claim, it's reality. The cards do not tell you where the items come from. They all have a similar statement on the back congratulating the person who pulled the card on their pull. It would take no extra effort to include acquisition information. It's not very realistic to say it's on the consumer to find out where the materials came from when the manufacturer can make the information available on the product. You would expect that information from any other retailer of game used memorabilia, so why not card manufacturers? What's different about them?
Uhh, I think you're now just wanting to argue to be right.
I don't ask Stickley to provide pictures of them assembling my piece of furniture, I trust their label as proof of their sincerity and action.
Same with my Mercedes that I'm trusting is not a re-badged KIA, and my Boar's Head Tavern Ham not being moose meat.
You've decided you're owed some special convincing and proof, and I don't think they owe you anything.
Feel free to not buy the product, but you're accusing them of lying and cheating the public when they visibly state that game used material by the player is being used. That'd be a serious offense in the law courts and they'd be subject to being sued for every dollar ever expended in the pursuit of falsely labelled material. Bring the action yourself and prove it and you'll never have to work again.
Big charge, and you're not willing to email them to set your heart and mind at ease as well as bring an end to your accusations.
Gotta love a message board.

Last edited by 68Hawk; 06-26-2019 at 06:05 PM.