View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
Leon, I mention a lot of the same stuff as nash does, but only on my own. where is the bash roste threads, where is the looking at my past, and see of i broke the tinker toys in kindergarten, or sampled a grape from the grocery store?

the stuff he says is relevant and true. you dont like the source? then just mentally take his name off these true articles and put mine on. there- problem solved!
It is considerably more substantial than that, Travis. Nash has multiple judgments against him for cheating people in the memorabilia business. He got his own father to misappropriate $50,000.00 from the parochial school where he worked so that he wouldn't lose his house in foreclosure. He rants and raves against REA but doesn't mention that REA has a six-figure judgment against him. Nash admitted in court that he had defrauded REA. He admitted in court to not filing income tax returns for several years. In short, he is not by any means a minor scofflaw or perpetrator of innocent childhood mischief, but is instead a habitual cheat. Any time anything he propagates comes up people have a right to know what type of low character is behind the information. They can judge for themselves whether the data is accurate or not, but the character of the speaker is relevant and not "misdirection."

Now, if you want to align yourself with that sort of guttersnipe, that is your business. Just be aware that many people here who are aware of Nash's 'character'' then will discount the credibility of your opinions, regardless of its merits.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 07-07-2013 at 05:13 PM.