View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 Reference....Guess how many Demmitt & O'Hara St Louis variations exist ?

* * * * * * * * * * T206 Reference, Reflections, Theory's, Surveys, etc. * * * * * * * * *

As we all know, the Demmitt and O'Hara St Louis variations were printed only with POLAR BEAR backs. This is because the POLAR BEAR timeline coincided with the trades of
these two guys from their former New York teams. Both of them started the 1910 season with their respective St Louis teams. By May 1910, both of them were re-assigned
to the Eastern (International) League. Demmitt to Montreal and O'Hara to his hometown team, Toronto.

American Lithographic printed 250 different subjects with the POLAR BEAR backs....which include subjects in the 350-only series, the 350/460 series and the 460-only series.

As rare as these 2 cards seem to be, you may be surprised to find out how many of them are in circulation. I have a fair estimate of how many Demmitt and O'Hara St Louis
variations are currently in circulation. But, before I give you my number, let us hear your guesstimate ?

Imperial Tobacco (C46)....Eastern (International) League cards (1912)

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 07-11-2019 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Correct typo.