View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 05:40 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
For us hard core collectors it is ruined. PSA doesn’t care one bit about it being destroyed for us. All they care about is free flow and easy money to be made by the trimming/altering organization many of which has been outed by blowout.

Unfortunately I see nothing changing people are addicted to the slab they either don’t know or don’t care....it’s all a crying shame. Grading was supposed to give a buyer Confidence and Peace of Mind when purchasing a expensive card....all it seems to do now is facilitate the bad actors.

What a disgrace
In hindsight, maybe the Harris Collection should have been more of a wakeup call than it was. That said, and maybe my perception is just skewed because it's easier for BODA to find more recent grades than older grades, but it seems the incompetence/corruption/whatever you want to call it has really accelerated in recent years.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 11-25-2019 at 05:41 AM.