View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Default SportsCard Plus Auction!?!

Posted By: Zardoz51

Please understand that my experience with Mastro was of a nature that left me feeling that customer concerns were not a number one priority, rather more of a nuisance. I have responded to Mr. Allen via email and explained what transpired, as per his request. As far as I am concerned, the matter really is of no consequence. I shall continue to do business with them, providing that they still want my business, after my prior post. I just won't be calling them asking as to when my lot is being shipped. I am happy that the overwhelming majority of you have had good experiences with them and shall continue to do so.

As a side note, I have been a member of this board for several months, though only as a daily "lurker". This board is fascinating and educational for me in an area of baseball cards where my knowledge sorely lacks. Hence my lack of any posting. I am ignorant when it comes to turn of the century cards, so why open my mouth to confirm this gross ignorance to the membership?

I sincerely hope that this board maintains the high quality of postings and the information contained herein.