View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 05:07 PM
ThreadKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadekrazy View Post
For those interested, the link to purchase a Catalonia now live on Christie's main site. Catalog is 40 bucks plus shipping
"Catalonia", of course = catalog - auto-correct be damned!...IMO - and I'm certainly not authorized to spend OPM (other people's money), there's some amazing stuff in this particular auction - one for the ages - and while we as collectors are used to/programmed to receiving "free" catalogs from major auction houses, this catalog offers some exceptional - and potentially never to be seen again in a public marketplace - items, and again- IMO - well-worth the quadruple-sawbuck ($40.00) investment, if only for posterity / research / amazingly cool sh!t purposes.

disclaimer: I am NOT in any way associated with this particular auction house, nor do I have any items represented/consigned to Christies - simply stating my personal opinion, as this is one helluva significant up-scale/important hobby-related offering!!!

my $40 will be in the mail tomorrow - WOW! there's some amazing, one-of-akind sh!t coming into the marketplace - good luck all!

DS