View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 11:06 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
You will recall that you went on ad nauseum with attacks against my honesty as a collector, my professional and personal integrity, and you clamored how collectors would put me on their blocked list. For those who have forgotten, the thread I called Carterscards2006–it’s a long read:
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=133471

You seemed to take delight in having notified an ebay dealer with whom I had a dispute so that he would take to the forum and show me what’s what. Of course, it turns out he was a convicted felon who had only rather recently been released from prison for embezzlement of over a million dollars. In addition, when he came on the board and laid out his defense– an outlandish fabrication that was pounced on by the rest of the forum and decried as rubbish–your decision to intermeddle made you look even more foolish. Oh and by the way, I did in fact receive my full refund, so you were wrong on that too.
Wow, I don't even know where to start with this one. For anybody that doesn't want to read 53 pages of back and forth nonsense, here’s the synopsis: Todd bought a GAI graded card and decided to send it to SGC for cross over. It wouldn’t cross, so Todd wanted his money back. Some agreed that he should have been refunded, an equal number disagreed. I don’t want to re-hash the issue, but I do want to address Todd’s typical lies he posted. First, Todd, show me where I notified the seller. Second, you did not win the case, nor receive a refund – see page 46, post #452. Todd has a history of lying and backing out of deals. Below is a screenshot of 3 negatives Todd received for doing such. That was when sellers could leave negatives. From what I’ve heard Todd continues to back out of deals, only now the sellers can’t leave negative feedback to warn others. Joey, is that really you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
Now more recently you once again decided to be the vanguard for the hobby, intermeddling when a board member pointed out how a Cy Symour Lenox went for cheap. You of course had to get involved and contact the seller, who ultimately refused to ship the card and claimed to have made a pricing error–although his pricing history of other cards suggested he simply did not know what he had. Many here would consider that to be poor form at best.
Yes, I did warn the seller of his pricing mistake because he was also a personal friend. You failed to mention that part, Todd. You wouldn’t do the same for a friend?

People can form their own conclusions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (72.6 KB, 87 views)