View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Steve Zarelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
. I will try to get one and rip it up in front of him. He does sign before games, so I'll give him that much. Mariano does too at least the past 6-7 years we've had these tickets.

I hope that covers it for you guys....any other suggestions or personal messages you'd like relayed to Dickweed Jeter, I'll be happy to yell them for you for only $25.00
Jeter signs for kids and women and typically tells men to go buy one. It's great that he is so charitable. Too bad he doesn't give much of a damn about the other vast majority of fans... The schlubs who actually go to games and pay for tickets. I still recall the news conference where he had to stand next to Christian Lopez and looked like he wanted to crawl out of his own skin to get away from the kid. (Kid who caught his 3000th hit.)

Rivera on the other hand has always been generous free signer to everyone and his Steiner fees are less than half of Jeter or Posada. I sat a few rows behind Rivera in the old Tiger Stadium. The bullpen was on the field and they sat on a bench right up against the wall. Rivera fed signed balls over his shoulder and into the crowd the entire game. A class act.