View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 01:00 AM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

sorry. after re-reading the repeated lies here, I've decided to embarrass you a lil more.

i replied above to Anthony's wife as that's who's been pyscho dialing me.

"Anthony" is his name that he uses for his ebay account, bbcemporium. I am not convinced that is his real name, yet. But that certainly is his tone.

however, the tone of this post is certainly that of his wife's and is why i replied responding to her.

furthermore:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardjunkie75 View Post
and he continuously harassed us to receive a refund for approximately three days even before a claim was escalated to Paypal, and we have evidence to support this statement.
thank you for proving in your own words that i came to you first to do what was right 3 days* prior to filing my claim w/ paypal/amex. so, please...post your proof.

*actually i only gave them 2 days, but "harassed" is by far a stretch.

Quote:
We apologize to all our clients for any inconvenience that this isolated incident which could have been solved privately
this most certainly was not an isolated incident. in fact i have the text where you told me they ALL were fake. everyone else here knows this scam too.

I even asked you to read the thread in it's entirety before you make a post. you'll see that several members already knew about the Mexican connection.

but sure, keep lying and say this one card outta the $150K you sold was an "isolated incident".

There are some smart fellows around here. Don't think they are buying that load of crap for a split second.

no proof needed. common sense should you refute. ha.

Last edited by begsu1013; 03-10-2016 at 06:25 AM.