View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:02 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by familytoad View Post
Seattle fan here, as they are my "local" team....although they are just my AL favorite, I have been a Phillies fan for 40 years.

I saw Mike Morse at spring training in AZ. This dude is huge!
I think him being able to move around LF, 1B and DH and play almost every day will indeed make for a big year. Kendrys hit a long HR in the game I watched too.
Bay is of no consequence in my mind. They don't need another RH bat, he is a washed up hitter and poor outfielder at that.
Today they signed Endy Chavez who is a great defender but poorly inconsistent hitter.
To keep up with Scott's initial thread topic, he could be the third CF.

I actually think the M's made some good moves this year. They got depth on their roster and while they may not have many all-star types, they have many fewer weaknesses. i'll go to a few games in person and watch my typical 100+ games on Root Sports.
no doubt they will surprize this year i think
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.

Last edited by EvilKing00; 03-25-2013 at 05:03 AM.