View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenman View Post
I think I've done pretty good selling them like I have been selling them.Some nice results without paying for the grading or sending them to auction. The Paige is the one that I will get graded soon.The others are getting good results. Most of my cards are in the top prices sold ungraded. And are selling better than a lots of graded ones. Its fast, easy and uncomplicated. Thanks
You may be right about some assumptions, but you do not know how much value was lost unless they were to actually be graded.

The ease of doing it this way for you could be just ignorance more or less, not to be disrespectful. Put it this way, most of the people who are buying from you are likely not buying to hold and they are buying to capitalize on the value you left on are the table. One grade could make all of the difference where your high RAW card sale was actually a gift to someone landing an 8 or higher holder in some of the cards. I suggest to swallow pride a little and at least test the waters of a real auction house who will grade and submit the cards for you with PSA or whomever. You will then have less work to do (no listing) and you collect thousands more in the long run. It really is the best thing you can do for your consignor too since they hit you with the "gift horse" by asking a person who never sold cards to sell them for them. Kudos to you though for being the one we are all jealous of. xD

GL in the auctions otherwise. Very nice cards you have, hence my post.