View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 05:15 PM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Huigens View Post
After long deliberation with PWCC, PSA decided to remove the card from the registry due to concerns raised by the hobby about the restoration. PWCC has contacted the buyer and offered to accept a return for a full refund. The card is still in the possession of the buyer, and because it is his property at the moment, it is up to him whether he wants to return the card.

John, please feel free to reach out to Brent directly should you have questions about how to handle your consignment fees from this sale.

Betsy Huigens
PWCC Auctions, LLC
I find it interesting that you didn't make a statement regarding it until now, not that you needed to, but why wouldn't you, to let everyone know it has been resolved in good faith.

What would be interesting to hear you say is, yes we did modify the card, we did sell it and are sorry, and we will not be doing this again in the future, it was a mistake.

But then, if you did that, you wouldn't be able to do it again and get caught right?

Additionally, I would question how it was removed. PSA now has a hard in a holder, that exists, that is real, but is not in the registry and there is an underlying problem with the card, that no one can tell unless they know the cert and call them up to inquire?

This seems like rush to handle. If I am not mistaken, this is far from PSA's policy on how card disputes are handled. Per the other Ebay guy who had the PSA 6 Cobb, they require the card in hand to examine it. This to me means, there is a lot of pressure to go outside of normal policy to clean this up.