View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Patrick Preece

Default Bruce

I have not posted much in the last year due to my own health issues. But I felt the need to here and I couldn't agree with Corey more. I would never argue someone's right to free speech, but at a time of someone's passing I would think we should be thinking about being the better person, being classy. Yes there are nasty emails out there and people are very hurt. Nobody is trying to take the hurt away, or say it never happened, say it wasn't very wrong, but this is not the place.

I find it interesting the "out of range" comment, because much of this thread
seems to be the same thing in reverse. The people describing the nasty things Bruce wrote would never say these things at his funeral, so why say them here because his family will see them. I am not saying that these people don't have the guts to do that at his funeral, but in person I am sure they would use discretion, be the better person and rise above the past.

Bruce was a person that loved collecting, was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the subject, willing to share that knowledge freely, and I am sorry that knowledge is gone and the sharing will stop. Can't we just leave it there.