View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 09:28 PM
Scott Ti3k

All I can say is my very first auction house experience was with LOTG and it was a great one! I had a few rookie questions about some things and Al was always quick to reply with helpful answers. I had spent no money with him and no money on auctions before, but this didn't matter to Al, he decided he would earn my business!

Being new to the world of auctions houses and reading some of the horror stories you hear about with some of the other companies I was very tentative about jumping in. The respect & kindness I was shown by Al encouraged me to give it a shot and I was rewarded with outstanding services and a new avenue to explore in my never ending search of St. Louis Cardinals & St. Louis Browns items.

I am sorry you had a bad experience your first time out but I really encourage you to give them another shot. Since my first experience with LOTG I have bid with a few other auction houses and received pretty good services but nobody has gone above and beyond like LOTG does. I think you would be hard pressed to find better!!

Keep up the good work LOTG! I can't wait for the next Set Builders Auctions!!

Thanks,
Scott