View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 11:09 PM
David Patt.erson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiedog View Post
I agree with you. If it says JSA LOA it should be the full Letter of Authenticity and NOT an auction house letter. I'd be pissed too because chances are I would have bid a little higher thinking I was getting the full LOA
Thank you! I told them in my reply that if you do not change your future auction listings and / or put it in your rules & FAQs then the only reason they would not do it is to get suckers like me to overpay by deception. I don't think I should have to call an auction site to find out what letters they are "really" providing. They add enough photos - put in one of the actual or a "sample" photo of what it is. - Thanks for those who do agree this is not acceptable. I am not just writing this to express my disappointment but to warn future first time buyers they that they know what they are getting BEFORE they bid for the first time. Steve did not reply back to my 2nd email to him after I went into more details of this deception. I guess he did not have a good way to reply back w/o providing more inaccuracies.