View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 02:33 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
I get your point, you're not getting mine. I believe you're whole a lot smarter than Ben, so let's try this again. My original point was this. We were talking about BST interference and I said "Nice card" is no more interference than "PM sent." If one wants to inquire about a card, send a PM. Is there really a need to announce that you're sending the PM (I'm not talking about the cases where the poster has sent multiple PMs that weren't responded to)??? Why is "Nice card" interference but "PM sent" (when the purpose of the PM isn't to purchase the card) is not interference? I expect Ben not got get that, but surely you do????
Fair enough. Anyone who feels either is interference should look up the definition of interference. Nice card, good luck with sale, etc. might not contribute much, but are pretty common on this site. The only thing quoting the original post interferes with is the ability to later delete the asking price.

Last edited by pokerplyr80; 09-25-2017 at 02:34 PM.