View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Are UZIT cards as scarce as BROAD LEAF 460 cards ?

Hey Pat

Looks like you stayed up till 1 AM in the morning searching thru my 6896 posts trying to find something negative to "slam" me with.
This is not the 1st time you have resorted to this type of "negative" posts here against me. You have done this numerous times over
the past years.

I have never INITIATED negative posts against you. However, I have responded to your's. As Billy Joel once said...... "I DIDN'T START THIS FIRE" !

For whatever reason(s), you seem to have a problem with me. Well, just email me and we can discuss whatever privately online. I'm an easy going
guy and I'm sure we can resolve our differences privately.

Anyway, your time would be better spent informing your buddies at T206resource that they are misleading T206 collectors by claiming the following
cards are confirmed.....

Ames (hands above head) with AB 460
Ames (hands above head) with UZIT

Chance (batting) with PIEDMONT 460, Factory #42
Bergen (catching) with PIEDMONT 460, Factory #42
Murray (portrait) with PIEDMONT 460, Factory #42
Overall (blue sky) with PIEDMONT 460, Factory #42

Hey guy, I am not the only one on this forum that has told them of these errors in their listings.

Incidentally, that old post of mine regarding the blue Chase with a DRUM back was a mistake. I subsequently corrected it. I have been
looking for this DRUM card since the mid-1980's to complete my blue Chase sub-set...…

TED Z

T206 Reference