Thread: recent pick-ups
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 10:16 AM
Administrator

Default recent pick-ups

Posted By: Julie

or he'll get his own, if you want to leave the whole thing up to him. Standard ball has two paintings, with two quarters of printing, and an identifying name on the end.
Again, you yoursdelf can write every word of the printing, or leave it all up to him, or anything in between.

If you decide to commission a ball,I recommend that you and Monty chew the fat (e-mail, phone or both) about the player, the ball, the photos you want used--everything. The better he gets to know your ideas, the better the ball will be for you. This one was the first sepia ball (the Old Judge card) he had made, and we both think it came out real well.

his website: montysheldon.com (lots, but by no means all, the balls he has made)
e-mail: montysheldon@montysheldon.com

Since we have 2 baseball cards and 2-3 photos of Hoss flipping the bird (including the photo the painting on my ball was taken from), we figure that he spent a fair amount of time flipping people off. Hence: "A characteristic gesture" printed under the picture on the ball.

There's also a good deal of printing on the ball, and there will be at least 4 shots of it on my website, and the Sheldon website and e-mail address.

I won't print the price here (I'm aleready afraid this post will be relegated to BST), but--they are prtty expensive.