View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 11:03 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAllen2556 View Post
I can believe that an auction house has an unwritten rule that the scans for all cards will tend to show the cards in the best light possible, especially if the written description is accurate. If called out on a bad scan, said auction house will refund the customer immediately, no questions asked. It seems like a worthwhile risk that would likely result in thousands of dollars of extra revenue per auction.
But has there been any other claim that ML provided bad scans? I've been buying cards from auction houses for decades now and I've never had that issue with ML. Heritage is notorious for using scans that cover up flaws in cards as everyone knows (I know this from personal experience as well as the numerous collectors who have contacted me over the years with complaints and asked for legal advice). ML has had a myriad of other issues over the years, but bad scans -- at least to my knowledge -- has never been one of them. I could be wrong, but I think I would have heard about this issue before this thread.

Last edited by calvindog; 04-18-2024 at 11:03 AM.