View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Jason B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
My buddy Rob just forwarded me an email he got from PWCC in regards to a card he purchased that was outed as a Gary Moser example that was trimmed.

They want him to send it back and they will "work" to get his refund and "work" to get the the card taken out of circulation by ultimately causing the card to be forwarded to law enforcement.

I checked with him if I could share and I thought readers would be interested in the info.

Just got my email as well from an item purchased November 2018. Not going into any more detail, but the gist as stated above is right -- send the card back and we'll "work to refund your purchase price", and take the card out of circulation by forwarding it to law enforcement.

Fortunately it's just a single card for me. So far...

I'd imagine these templated emails will be arriving to folks in the hobby en masse in the coming days.

WTB: '15 CJ Wagner & WaJo (PSA 2-3) | '33 Sport Kings Babe Ruth (PSA 4-5) | '52T Ed Mathews (PSA 4-5) | '47 VanPatrick Postcard of Bob Feller.
T-206 Monster: 520/520 (PSA 4-6)