View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 10:05 PM
Ken McMillan

Default Explain this to Me.

Evening to all,

Just got an email from SGC that my submission is being mailed back so I looked up the grades and pretty much as I expected except one card. I have a T205 Johnny Evers that I sent in for crossover to SGC and when I sent the submission in, I said no minimum grade, "Authentic Grade" okay. The card was in a PSA 2 slab and they even called me about the crossover and I told them that All I cared about was having it in a SGC slab to match the rest of my collection.

I looked up the grade received and they had noted card too small to be holdered. How is it possible to go from PSA 2 to a card too small to be holdered especially when they were told authentic grade was okay? I have some trimmed cards in my collection that got an authentic graded and in this case, that would be fine with me. Note they did not say the card was trimmed, and it looked typical for size of most T205 cards! Comments? Actual cards will be here Friday so hopefully I can see what the issue is? Hopefully it was left in the PSA slab and not removed.

Kmac

Last edited by kmac32; 07-18-2017 at 10:06 PM.