View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:57 PM
Dan=iel Enri.ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
It isn’t really Chris because time shares don’t break up the property, they just share ownership of it. These cards tear up historic pieces which can never be put back together again. If you like this then you should also love cutting up the constitution into little pieces to be put in cards, or cutting up the Mona Lisa to be in cards. To go further, why not cut up rare cards to be in cards so everyone can own a sliver of a Baltimore News Ruth or a T206 Wagner. I think to own cards like this shows an utter disregard for history and I would never own one.
Wow. That's super pious. Good for you.
Good thing you don't have time for such stuff, otherwise you could own your own piece of the Kitty Hawk that NASA took up to the moon when they cut up a small piece of it's wings, and subsequently brought back home to earth.

It's not the Mona Lisa, there are many more than one of these jerseys and bats.
It's more like if Rembrandt had painted a dozen exact copies of the Mona Lisa. If an artist then purchased one and made 1,000 pieces of his own artwork incorporating a small section of one of these Mona Lisa's, and this subsequent art was so beautiful to look at while highlighting the very history of painting through the ages in it's canvas...
Yeh, that'd be kinda amazing and for 5K I wouldn't mind owning such a piece.

Ah well, carry on with hmphnessss.

Last edited by 68Hawk; 06-26-2019 at 06:03 PM.