View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 06:12 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
I have found that with the bonus buck promos, Even though it is not stated, it appears that not more than 24 hours is allowed after the promo has ended to send a payment and still qualify for the award. Recently, I had several auction wins that needed an invoice and the seller did not send the invoice until the morning after the promo ended and when I paid that afternoon, I still received the bonus. However, in a similar situation, I did not send a payment on several auction wins until two days after the promo ended, and did not receive the bonus.
From the latest bucks promotion that I just received today:

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5​:​0​0​A​M PT on Octo​ber 18, 2017, and ends at 1​1​:​5​9​P​M P​T on Octo​ber 19, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with P​a​y​P​a​l before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

[Disclaimer: I have never taken note of whether auction wins paid for after the promotion ends accrued standard or bonus-rate bucks. I'm just restating what's written in the fine print]