View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 02:32 AM
Administrator

Default Bonds exposed: Shadows details superstar slugger's steroid use

Posted By: David

Once again, I find myself here.....as I am sure the important ones of you will too...
When I was first introduced to this forum, by awkward means, I was truly happy, and prided with joy....
For once, I thought, here is a place I can talk true baseball. A place where men still shag fly balls during late August, and a place where, "The Natural" is not just another movie. I am, The Batboy. That's what I will call myself from now on. I tell you this, because I a have been with the players......I have seen their eyes........I know, when not to ask for an autograph, and know the struggle within the player when the wrong person request one at the wrong time. I am pleased to be here, and hope you respect me as I do you, for being a knowledgeable, sentimental guidance towards discovery of this beautiful pasttime we call, "Baseball."
I am an idealist, no doubt. I want US all to get along. And that is why I write to you now:
Barry, wow....it's going to take a lot more than 116 entries from all of us to get to the bottom of this. Quite unfortunate actually, baseball really needs a hero now. However, I will state, it's not as simple as just saying the guy is a loning cheat, malice machine. We must remember his up- bring.....Mays, McCovey, always in the spot light....even as a kid, with a father, that could play damn good ball. I include for you...my days with Papa Rip and Kirby......may they rest in true "Field Of Dreams."
Smell your glove again gentlemen, the answer is there... -The Bat Boy