View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Default PBOR.'s - Dave Bushing's magic wand!

Posted By: Judge Dred

Has anyone asked the director of Louve curators to verify that they have the real Mona Lisa on display? I wonder if it's actually a copy (with COA, of course) of the painting that was made many centuries ago.

As far a Plancich goes - this is the USA and we do have freedom of speech and expression so long as you don't mention God or wish to display some symbol of religious beliefs on public lands. Oh yeah, and don't mention the word BOMB (even jokingly) in an airport. When do you think that they'll remove the words "In God We Trust" from our currency?

I'm happy I live in the USA because if I don't want to read any of Plancich's posts then I have the right to ignore them. If I do read the posts and find them offensive then I can rebut him in written form in the same thread. If he slanders me then I can sue him. I'm sure he doesn't have anything I want because he doesn't collect this stuff so the question becomes - why sue him? Does anyone know if he has a lot of 19th century baseball material?