View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 06:18 PM
Steve

Hey guys,

Yes, I was able to pick up a number of the graded ones, and I picked up three of the raw ones the next evening.

Rob, I did see what the Konetchy sold for...I was the surprised underbidder left wondering how much it would have taken to win. Sorry to see I cost you a few bucks on that and the Donovan as well. I imagine that we'll see another Demmitt NY at some point...I recall you made a very strong effort on the one nearly three years ago...I often wonder who picked it up.

The graded ones sold for a lot the other night because in order to win them, one had to outbid two other ebay buyers who tend to relist purchased cards on eBay shortly after buying them. Those two buyers were not bidding on the raw ones.

I appreciated the quality of the graded ones... They were all super nice. I needed several for my set, but I couldn't help but upgrade on a few more, even though I'm just working to complete the set in any condition. I'm glad to note that the only two I actually needed that I didn't win went to you, Rob.

Steve