View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox1903wschamp View Post
The first two words out of the President of a Major Auction house's mouth to his Customers were "so look'. What was the movie....Jerry Maguire I think that had a great line in the movie of "you had me at hello".

When I read his first two words, he did not have me because it sounded like he was "put off" in having to deal with this issue. I am in sales and if I sent out a mass note to my irate customer base and started my note the same way, I would expect to lose numerous customer's in the near future.

Don't get me wrong, its good the issue appears to be fixed but the communication came across (IMO) about as "sincere as a spider" and as loyal customers of his auction house, we deserved more respect.

Michael S*%@tee@le
I'm with you Michael. To start out with "so look" seemed very put off to me, much like I was treated for an issue I had with H&S last year, there was nothing about the issue I had last year or this issue that made me really think they were sincerely sorry. I am with Peter also, A sincere apology would have been at least a start instead of starting it with "so look". That just sounds very stand offish.

Chr...s Sh-- r e...ve