View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Administrator

Default VintageCardPrices...new features

Posted By: jay behrens

Tony, don't be too proud of youself thinking you have me pegged. I am well aware of what my reputation is and those that find me abrasive tend to be very thin skinned or PCs freaks. I have strong opinions and am not afraid voice them. If people find that scary, then internet message boards are the wrong place for these people.

John mentioned that I should have taken a different tact with this post. I've dealt with Leon long enough to know what he expects of the board. If something is contraversial or unchartered territory, Leon tends to see how the board in general responds. This was one of those instances.

I also get a lot of emails from people telling me that they support my position and wish they had the courage to post the same thing publicly. So, in some ways, I am speaking for a silent minority/majority. Whatever the case may be.

Just so people know, I DO NOT keep emails, unless I need it to remind of a pending deal.

My posts are not random pot shots just to stir things up. There is a lot going on behind the scenes on posts like this that people are not aware of. I've never once had anyone that I truely respect from the board tell me that I have crossed the line and completely lost my mind on a post. I listen to the criticisms that I get from those that I respect.

So Tony, no, I'm not going shut up, or go away. You are just going to have to live and deal with it. I'd also think that you would be taking Bobby to task for being the one that made the personal attack. I never made a persoanl attack towards him or hiis business. I'm just an easy target for you because I have a bad boy rep.

Jay

Growing old is not optional, growing up is.