View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 01:54 PM
John Startleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
It is not about money its about supply.

I just checked my EBAY history and the last purchase I made through PWCC was September 26 and I spent $20.80 before shipping. Their shipping by the way is miles ahead of almost all EBAY participants. These two cards I won well below my max bids.

Prior to that I won a card on July 26th for $90. Guess what there hasn't been one listed since. We are approaching a year.

I could live without all three of these cards but in June they listed a card I really wanted. I am not going to just let someone else win that card I want because the internet thinks I should boycott a seller.

You will notice all that have said they will continue to purchase from them haven't once said those that wouldn't are stupid. The same can't be said for the opposite.

I am betting on human behavior and I believe the supply will continue to attract the bids.
You do you. Just don't cry to anyone when it burns you. They sell altered cards. Caught red-handed. Most collectors don't like altered cards. You can't say squat if/when it affects your collection negatively. I have probably spent thousands with PWCC, which means I probably have some altered cards in my collection and so do you. Never getting a penny again. You can do whatever you want.

Last edited by sportscardtheory; 06-13-2019 at 01:56 PM.