View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 03:16 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Jake, I'm expensive due to supply and demand. For the same reason you barely exist in the legal world.

These issues are very obvious to everyone on the board but you. Again, everyone is not satisfied or happy just because no lawsuits are filed. If everyone is satisfied and happy, why is there a present criminal investigation occurring? No harm, no foul, right? Why is there a statute of limitations on lawsuits? Why not just make the limitation period 3 months? Because that's all anyone needs to determine if they are satisfied and happy on a legal dispute, right?

Some states have 1 year or 2 statue of limitations by the way. Yeah can argue federal and other ways to pursue a case but why let your statute SOL blow if this issue is rocking the hobby.

The ramifications of the card alteration scandal will not be fully appreciated for a while as again everyone knows this but you. When enough 'before' pictures are outed and start causing most high grade cards to no longer be able to be sold, do you think that is a non-issue? And they can't be cracked out and resubmitted because the cards will just be outed again. If PSA is required to start replacing numerically cards from the registry and turning them into As, do you think this doesn't affect the hobby?

Do you think this is over just because one dullard says so?

And I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling you an idiot.

right so now you saying the statute of limitations didnt expire so its still early for lawsuits. What about 3 months before the statute of limitations or a year. I dont know about you but most lawyers dont wait until right before the statute of limitations to file anything as there is added risk such blowing an issue and thus blowing the statute or class action occurs earlier and there is no opt out along with hundreds of other problems in waiting to the last minute etc

The fact you are mentioning statute of limitations being an issue as to why no lawsuits have been filed does prove that you do think lawsuits would be filed since this current scandal is a huge issue but only because enough time has not passed no lawsuits have been filed. If lawsuits or not didnt mean anything why bother to bring up the statute of limitations.

So its not absurd I am bringing up the fact that no lawsuits have been filed. 2 years from now, if still no lawsuits are filed, would you then agree that its far from rocking the hobby in that it would appear most people are happy/refunded with the outcome..

Its ok you said i am an idiot....you spent time to write that and there is much supply and demand for your services so your time in so expensive that you still took what little free time you have to call me names and make a your mama joke. i am honored. Peter C lives..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-12-2019 at 03:21 PM.