View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 08:05 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
well this idiot predicted you would bully on your posts and attempt to belittle.

Surprised you would resort to a 'your mother' joke. Guess thats why you are so expensive. Such original insults. I am not sure what yo mean about aggressively discussing lawsuits against PSA

I have been discussing the opposite. Have I not stated a number of times that I guess everyone is satisfied/refunded that NO lawsuits have been filed.

It seems you are the one that is stating that the hobby has been rocked and just because there are no lawsuits its a HUGE issue and worthy of litigation or other major fix. I also asked the questions about whether past sales at auctions shows how bad the hobby has been rocked as you stated which you didnt answer. I dont think recent auction sales reflect that. Thats a position that would be contra to discussing lawsuits. It sounds like from what you are saying that you are encouraging aggressively discussing lawsuits
(see how that sounds)

Peter C lives!
Jake, I'm expensive due to supply and demand. For the same reason you barely exist in the legal world.

These issues are very obvious to everyone on the board but you. Again, everyone is not satisfied or happy just because no lawsuits are filed. If everyone is satisfied and happy, why is there a present criminal investigation occurring? No harm, no foul, right? Why is there a statute of limitations on lawsuits? Why not just make the limitation period 3 months? Because that's all anyone needs to determine if they are satisfied and happy on a legal dispute, right?

The ramifications of the card alteration scandal will not be fully appreciated for a while as again everyone knows this but you. When enough 'before' pictures are outed and start causing most high grade cards to no longer be able to be sold, do you think that is a non-issue? And they can't be cracked out and resubmitted because the cards will just be outed again. If PSA is required to start replacing numerically cards from the registry and turning them into As, do you think this doesn't affect the hobby?

Do you think this is over just because one dullard says so?

And I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by calling you an idiot.