View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Its interesting that almost every comment you make has an insult in it. We all know about people who find they have to belittle people.

I am making a point. There are no lawsuits. Only takes one major suit to help resolve other potential cases so having one lawsuit is a big deal versus zero.

There is no final answer that you have or I have as to why there arent any. We all have are viewpoints. I am free to make my own point and you are free to make your point.

Even people not in penthouse lawyer offices are free to make our points known. The fact you bother to reply to little ole me shows me something. I assume you will again respond with an nursery school insult and raise your dorsal fin but again you will feel the need to say something. Thats the funny thing.
So one lawsuit brought -- which was actually a counterclaim -- makes a situation hugely problematic for hobbyists but that no lawsuits brought means that this is a non-issue? Are you aware that the one counterclaim brought against Mastro occurred years after the criminal investigation began? Much further down the road than where we are now with the revelations about PSA and grading of trimmed cards.

As for an insult, there's no need really to insult you. I can't do any better than your own words, your own faulty logic. Even the non-lawyers have more acumen than you on these issues.