View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 04:50 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Same here... extremely discontent and saddened about the state of the hobby, or business, or whatever the hell it is now...

But although I am not personally filing any lawsuits, who knows how many other defrauded people are preparing for litigation. This is the infancy stage. Many victims have not yet become aware of the situation, but they very well might, in due time.

PSA wants everyone to go back to the sellers for refunds. But what if the tainted cards were bought months/years ago? What if the Dealer is no longer in business or is unreachable? What if the card was obtained via trade show, in which the seller has been long-forgotten?

The vast majority of us have no idea what's happening behind the scenes. Give it adequate time, for goodness' sake.

right i understand, but again you are stating that lawsuits WILL happen. My point is if they NEVER happen, then this matter isnt to the extent as such a big deal. People were wronged yes, but there is a huge category of wronged people in which lawsuits are actually filed for lower amounts of money that at issue here.

Yeah there are certain examples of reasons for certain people why no lawsuit was filed but what about the 100s of easy ones involving large amounts of money.

Guy buys a card for 30k from dealer who is in business, and weeks later finds out it was trimmed. (so no issue of card at trade show, or seller is long forgotten or dealer out of business) Lets give it another year from today, wouldnt that not be in the infancy stage?

All i hear is that its soo early as the months keep going by and all of the reasons why nobody would pursue the matter but there are more reasons why people would pursue unless they were happy with the outcome/recourse and reason no lawsuit filed..

I just think even 2 years from now, i will still hear 'give it time'

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-03-2019 at 07:58 AM.