View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 10:13 AM

I have a few unopened Rails and Sails packs. They are graded by GAI. The "1955" Topps packs do not have a date on the pack itself, just on the label created by GAI stating they are 1955. The packs say printed in the USA and made by Topps. The "1953" packs also do not have a date on the back, but on the GAI Label say "1953" Topps. The back of the "1953" pack says London, Ontario O-Pee-Chee, Printed in Canada. The wrappers from both "1953" and "1955" have slight color variations and slightly different Font where it says "Rails and Sails" on the pack. I have never heard of O-Pee-Chee Rails and Sails cards. All the Rails and Sails singles I have seen always say T.G.C. (Topps Gum Company?) on the back. I have never seen an O-Pee-Chee Rails and Sails card. I will try to post a few scans in the next week (work is very busy at the moment) of my "1953" Rails and Sails pack. Does anyone else have any input on O-Pee-Chee Rails and Sails? Another question I am pondering..if 1953 was O-Pee-Chee Rails and Sails and 1955 was Topps Rails and Sails, is there a 1954 version?