View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 03:37 PM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobucsmagic74 View Post
And you're an ignorant asshole. The flag is a symbol, the constitution is what this is all about and the actual execution of it's intent and purpose. You can bastardized the point all you want but that is what this symbolic gesture is all about and for the record you don't have to be black to support it, you just need to see things from a perspective that is inherently foreign to you
1) If this is about the Constitution, then it is about the Flag and it is a protest against this country. The Constitution is an aspect the Flag symbolizes.

2) If this is about the Constitution, then can you please show me where in the Constitution it states who these rights are and are not extended to?

3) I really hate when people tell me I need to see things from the other perspective. Here's why: it leads to questions I can never get an answer for.

- Why aren't these athletes protesting the violence in the south side of Chicago, that just recorded its 500th official homicide of 2017 this past weekend?

- If these minorities/people of color were truly oppressed, why is 68% of the NFL and 74% of the NBA black?

- Why is the leader (Colin Kaepernick) of this "movement" a supporter of Fidel Castro, a truly oppressive dictator?

- Why don't these athletes - or anyone who feels oppressed by America for that matter - find another country to live in if the US is truly that oppressive?

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame