View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Ed Woelfle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez420 View Post
That is crazy Ed. I think I will add that to the four neutral feedback I leave so it sticks. Good find.

My question is how do we get them thrown off ebay for fraud? Clearly that is what is going on with the photoshopping.

I can confirm those are the cards that were sent to me with the claim as NRMT to NRMT+.
I think it goes back to what some of the other posters have said, eBay doesn't really care. Battlefield has over 6000 feedbacks and what appears to be a steady stream of cards for sale - many of which they purchase from other eBay sellers, doctor scans and then flip. Can't see eBay messing with their money-stream here on both ends unless the negatives start to pile-up?

I tried to look at how to report, but the options on an item-by-item basis don't reflect listing practices - fraud - misrepresentation/image enhancement. Just schilling practice fraud. I'll be happy to report this up (whether or not they do anything with it), just not sure how beyond the "report item" link?

Re: Interstate commerce - not sure? Definitely fraud with intent to gain/profit, but I'm not sure this would be seen as small, below-the-radar type of stuff? I'm not too well versed on how this is all considered and dealt with. For now, glad you pointed this out, Ed. Bobby noted Great Lakes Auction House which does similar and I have seen previous posts on them. Great forum to alert one another! Thanks for starting and sharing this!