View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 07:19 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgpete View Post
My son & I did a frame off restoration of a 87 YJ Jeep that started in 2007 and done in 2010 and he did 90% of it, all said and done it was $12000 sold it for $5000.He got it at the age of 14 and was driving it when he turned 17 the sane day he got his drivers license. Bottom line its hard to break even. Mr happy in the pictures

Very Nice Impala Good Luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
That is cool. My much younger brother done that with a 1950 Ford Pickup at a similar age at my house. I done the welding/paint and he done everything else.
I had dreams when I was in school of doing that with a late 1940s pickup. My dad and friends didn't have that kind of knowledge, so it just kind of went by the wayside.

The Impala falling into our hands as a gift was fulfillment of an old dream.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo