View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 10:38 PM
James Gallo

Oh boy a lot to deal with here. Considering i have been trying to complete my Boston Store set for years i can help a lot. They are all different sets first based on catalog number then by back. I think if registry sets allowed different backs it would help a lot but as things stand the interest is limited imo. I see very little demand for commons and even second tier hof. The major stars always sell regardless of the back. I think the m101 are the most common and popular followed by the e135 and then the e121. There are seems to be more 101 around then the others. I have found it very hard finding commons so the e135 are rare but with little demand imo. I have several nice mid grade commons that havent sold in the 150 range. I would not consider any commons from any of these sets to be liquid.

The m101 are likely more common as you could order full sets. If you have any other questions feel free to drop me a line.

James G