View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 08:38 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default second wind

I went to sleep at around 1am CST thinking it was on it's last leg. I figured I would win some and lose some and there is nothing I can't live without as the auction isn't too strong in cards. Heck, I caught a second wind when I got up at about 8am (I was wallowing in bed, I love to do that) and started bidding again. I think instead of going over to our friends this evening for a New Years Party I will have them come over here so I can keep bidding ....
They probably should have started some lots a little bit higher. I can't imagine having 2000+ low opening bid lots, that will eventually be $300-$400+, going up in very small increments. You guys just need to put your boxing gloves back on, throw a little vaseline on the cuts and keep going.

On a more serious note, I am very happy for the MEARS folks. They have been one of the strongest supporters and advertisers on Net54baseball. It is appreciated very much. It makes all of the threats of lawsuits (against me, by God only knows who, and for what) seem almost worthwhile.