View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Default A bit upset about this one...

Posted By: Dylan

So I recently won a 1910 W-UNC strip issue Donnie Bush SGC 10 that originated from "The Rivals" notebook cover. So the seller told me he shipped it off should arrive in one to two days. A couple weeks later i said i still hadnt received it he said he'd look into it and get the insurance info. Few more days pass, no insurance info so i start dispute process with paypal. Very next day he "finds" the card and ships it out and i received it today. A bit of a pain but its not what im upset about. I receive the card and realize that the pupils had been filled in with a pencil and there also is a small pencil mark about 3/8 inch following his hair line. This seller mentioned none of this. I see many auctions where sellers list their graded cards and say nothing of the condition. As if the grade is all that needs to be said. Now I realize it was graded an sgc 10, but thats important information left out on purpose in my opinion so bids are higher. If a defect isnt apparent, or difficult to see in the scan it should be mentioned! I always mention defects, whether its slabbed or not. He DID write that it was in great condition and that its the second highest graded by sgc and all about how rare it is and what its measurements were and blah blah blah, but conviently left out a very blatent defect and that pisses me off! So are my feelings of frusteration justified or should sellers be able to keep this stuff secret with their graded cards and i should just deal?
Here's a link to it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230117202786&rd=1&rd=1