Thread: The National
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 10:51 AM
Administrator

Default The National

Posted By: leon

Well the way things are going I might not have grass around the house but am planning on being there. How could I miss a chance to meet fellow board members and other addicts? I would vote for meeting somewhere less than a fancy steakhouse. I vote for a place where we can all socialize more than sit down to a fancy dinner. Shoot, depending on where the Nationals are in relation to Wrigley I could grab a couple cases of cold ones, some hot dogs, and cigars and gossip more than anyone just hanging around the ole ballpark...great nostalgia. That's just an example and not necessarily a real suggestion as there might be laws there against drinking in public or whatever, but ya'll get the idea. Even one of the hotel bars would be great. I think about 2 of the 3 nights last year Scott and I just got drunk in the downstairs hotel bar and crashed after waddling back to our rooms....(well, I waddled I wasn't really watching him ) more thoughts on the ideas would be great and I think this is a good thread for them....regards all (and I promise I don't say that in person)