View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever young View Post
guys... New people come over every day. Not even close to everyone in photos bids in rmy. Every time a new person gets in the photos and is an aggressive buyer photos go up. It's still in its infancy stage. 1500 views on an item on ebay is nothing. Especially when there are psychos like me that look at a photo 50 times if they're interested. I bought a photo and heritage for 5k and was offered 9500 the next day. The examples go on and on.

10x does not translate into much money when you're only talking about a $25 photo to begin with. Each photo is very rare. Buyers are emotional about the image. There's no set price. I don't understand this argument or this post. If you want to photo by it. If you lose out on the photo don't cry move onto another photo. It's that simple. Someone wants to buy something they can do whatever they want with it. There is no set price for one particular photo. There was a name with the photo in huggins to just sold for $66,000. Everyone at the national thought it would go for 15 to 20. Seasoned dealers that have been in photos forever. There is no set price. A one week ebay auction is not the market. In auction that ended yesterday is not the market. This is my last message on this as it's just going around and around and around. I am getting g dizzy.

+10000