View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 07:32 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post
The guy is a real gem too. says he won it last month when he won it on the 8th. Then in one post he says
Jason Mars Yeah reprints are sold online but unless you have held an authentic Wagner then don't comment...trust me...been collecting 35 years and have hundreds of t206 cards...I know what a reprint is!!!have u spent 300 hours researching and mag ifying this card and printing and everythih...please don't comment unless u know....not what u think u know...only true way is to have card in your hand a d do all the test period!
Like · Reply · 6 hours ago

and he is also saying he was a card grader

Jason Mars Honestly why would u even comment.....couple hundred t206 cards 35 years experience and you make a judgment from a picture....only way to authentic it is lots of test...you judge when u don't even know....did u know I was a card grader??????????hmmmmmm.....

He is also claiming alot of "big time" collectors were bidding on it so that shows it is real. If they thought it was real wouldnt they bid more than 200 bucks lol.
Thank you Benjamin...I do want to say one thing I could buy 100 reprints for 10...why would I pay 200 for this card if I could buy a reprint for a dollar...I was bidding against olot of big time collectors....so. if they were bidding they saw something to.....no one in there right mind would pay 200 for a reprint if they can buy it for a dollar.....this 100 percent real....the people who are saying it is fake doesn't have the card in front of them and foesny know who I talked to......thank you Benjamin for they comment and you will see its real...I appreciate your nice comment.

It is hard for me to believe he has ever dealt with a t206 based off the video. The video has him going through a binder of newer "shiney" cards and then stops to point out a card that is "40 years old", if he gets excited to point out a 70's card than I doubt he sees, let alone owns, any pre war cards.

Last edited by bn2cardz; 09-17-2014 at 07:33 AM.