View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 07:23 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by snider4prez View Post
Hey I was the one who got two of those $250 bins but got them stolen away from fellow Net 54ers that wanted to make sure they did the right thing for the seller Make lots of money off them

I think the disclosure of the past owners of T206 Wagners should be private information but thats just me. I do have to give it up to Doug for coming on here and stnading up for what his company writes. No responses from the "upset" people yet? I am sure they would no be upset with Doug if he was able to help them sell there Wagner for a record selling price!!! I would choose Legendary to sell my collection and I know the Dreiers feel the same. But hay what do I know just another drunk armpit collector who can't spell.

Trevor Hocking
That was sad indeed. Is James still around? I would love to tell the true story of what happened that fateful day, but I have never wanted to risk offending him. You know me, and how I hate to offend anyone.

Could you please post scans of your drunk armpit collection? By the way, I am drinking as I type, and it's much better than H2O.

Your post reminds me of how much collectors have aligned themselves against or for, various players in our hobby, be it auction houses, board members, websites, etc. I can promise you there is someone out there (many, actually) who are just dying to burst forth with their opinions of Legendary, as opposed to their own favorite auction house. Now you will personally be disliked by those people due to your comments - yes, even hated in some instances. Thank God for alcohol.

Personally, I love all auction houses - almost every one of them has done something at one time or another that pissed me off, or something that has 'wowed' me in a good way, so I have to either hate them all the same or love them all the same. Since I really believe that they are the best source for building my collection (and financing it a little as well), 'LOVE' might as well be my attitude. Doug has definitely done right by me, so I guess I feel a little man-love. My girlfriend is coming over tonight and I will have to really take care of things in order to make up for that last comment.

I also enjoy any chance I can derail a thread by plugging the Burkes.

Advertisement over - back to your regularly scheduled program.