View Single Post
Old 08-25-2002, 11:28 PM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

you don't show up when someone flies 3000 miles to see you because your ashamed of yourself

you don't buy anything after asking what to buy 100,000 times

your not a doctor and regardless of the bolna you post you won't convince anyone you are with documented,photoed proof!

your a jail bird who sells stolen comics from long ago and noone can identify you otherwise

you live with prostitutes am whacked and buy and sell crap you know nothing about to vreate income your otherwise drug dealer job does not afford you so your slough of ex-wives won't find out what your doing1 So you should be reported to the IRS if anything.....

doctors do not write 99% of anything you do.......and for re-emphasis,you are not a doctor.......you would have been stripped of your alleged title when you were supposedly in the hospital from a gun shot wound you sustained during a drug buy for one your skank strip club prosties!

your knowing of nothing about cards is only surpassed by your lack of legal knowledge because you make reference to types of law suits a high school class in business law would give you the common sense to know is pure bologna........

your a phoney ~ nobody on the board has seen you or will ever see you unless they go to the trial for probable tax evasion or perjury via child support issues.........Dan should have you investigated for support of facts to validate the claim someone should file on you on behalf of half the melato children in Floral park New York where you do do not have a benz AMG of which most guys who post on a regular basis can buy with their untrimed cards if they want one.....why would a guy 9drug dealer0 who tries to pass himself off as a doctor but is hiding from ex-wives want to be so conspicuious with sich a vehicle unless he does not actually spend time with his children??? duh!!! That took a lot to figure out!!!!!!! your posts are stupid because I have known many of these people long before you and some of them actually can connect a face to a post!!! Your childish posts have zero composure as compared to a bad doctor or even a quack! Your reputation as a liar is everywhere. I could list piles of guys who have gotten crap from you including comics! it is my understanding your slammed on comic chat boards as well.........your not welcome here any longer.Plain and simple......your funny but your a total looser beyond hope! between your personality and your lack of knowing anything about collectibles.............WHO WILL COME FORTH IN YOUR DEFENSE AND ACTUALLY STATE THEY WANT YOU HERE???? ANYONE???/ I doubt it........good bye ta ta....run along ,your a nusiance with nothing to contribute as dan clearly stated or was it Scott or leon or or or.....ur-gone! undesired in the globe of cards!