View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 12:20 PM
€dw@rd Sk€£t0n

Thanks, my friend. That is an absolutely awesome thing to see. Do you guys realize how much hope you gave to some of the guys collecting out there? How often have we all lost hope on a set because you don't know if a specific card even really exists, you can't even see what it looks like? Until last year, so many doubted the 1911 Zeenut Bohen until HA had that one in their auction (heck, people were even questioning if it was Bohen or Bohne, but now we know). This all started with me picking up the Ables card, and there is no information on it, no pop reports, no images, nothing I could find. So after getting everyone to post, I am guessing that these were all printed in basically the same numbers, but due to player popularity, certain players that were less popular with the kids that collected these, are now the more scarce cards. I know when I was a kid in the 70s and collecting cards, if it wasn't a superstar, or a Dodger, I didn't want it. I doubt kids in 1912 were much different, and certain players just did get kept that much. Thanks to all for showing your stuff!

Collecting PCL, Southern Association, and type cards.
http://hangingjudgesports.com