View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyC View Post
Bought one. My kid will love it. Thanks.
Please post when it is finished - I can't wait to see what others make!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles Guy View Post
Great idea. I need to find some signatures from my late father and I am in.
Definitely signatures are doable, but you can also use a swatch of a shirt, or similar. Someone just picked up a kit and is planning on doing that very thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
I think this is a PHENOMENAL idea. The design is timeless, and the customization aspect offers something I haven't seen before in the hobby. You have multiple avenues you can follow with this product (mentioned previously was the Little League idea).

I might have to get 1 or 2 of my grandpa and maybe uncle, who played in the minors in 1940 and 1939 respectively. I have originals and scans of newspaper photos, team photos, etc. of their playing days.

You have something here, my friend. Good luck!
Thank you very much! The beauty of it is that you can scan ANYTHING you want to resize and fit if it is a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceinGa View Post
You mentioned Jose Canseco in you website, we both play senior softball. I'm in an older division so my team hasn't played him.
It looks as if we might be in the same class next month in Tampa.
That's very cool! I am a Canseco super collector and was on the cover of Beckett with him last year. My site to show off my collection is at www.cansecocollector.com