Thread: Wyoming Hello!
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Luke Keeler

Default Wyoming Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I have been "lurking" a few months now, (due to not properly activating my account. Thank you Leon for quickly getting me hooked up!) and have really enjoyed the informative conversations that take place here. As far as my collecting history and interest goes, I started collecting cards beginning with the 1988 Topps. Seems like yesterday! I took a hiatus for some of my college years, and upon resuming collecting (about the time eBay and Yahoo's auctions were taking off) I discovered the world of PSA and SGC and vintage cards. Over the last few years I have attempted the T206, T202, and '33 Goudey sets. Needless to say various things always seemed to come up in life and I had to start liquidating! However, despite all of the selling, I have continued to add to my Willie Keeler collection. Right now, in addition to adding Keelers, I am fascinated with Cracker Jacks and will post a couple of my newest acquisitions in the June pickup post. I have been to many of the world's art museums, but still consider vintage baseball cards to be some of the most beautiful art work in the world. There ya have it! Thanks again for all the great posts!